eRenlai is a pan-asian magazine of cultural, social and spiritual concerns which centers on the interaction between the youth of Asia and of the rest of the world, with special focus on the link between cultural diversity, sustainable development and spiritual empowerment, encouraging change by reporting on replicable success stories at the local level. Therefore, eRenlai is also a network of readers and project builders. It aims to gather a new generation of independent info-mediators, contributing to build a pan-asian community. The site offers videos, documentaries, animations, articles and networking tools, available in English, traditional and simplified Chinese.
Taipei Ricci Institute 台北利氏學社
Named after the great Italian sinologist, Matteo Ricci, the Ricci Institute was founded in 1966 by FFr Yves Raguin (1912-1998), Jean Lefeuvre and other Jesuits as a work of the Chinese Province of the Society of Jesus. The purpose of the Institute was originally to continue the Jesuit lexicographic endeavor while developing research in comparative spiritualities and Chinese religions. The TRI is the co-author of the Grand Ricci. Since the beginning of the 90s. the Institute has refocused its work on (a) Taiwanese studies, especially aboriginal languages and religious/ cultural transformations; (b) dialogue with Chinese intellectuals on cultural diversity, sustainable development and spiritual empowerment; (c) and, presently, coordination of various research programs on Pacific and Austronesian studies.
台北利氏學社於1966年由甘易逢（Yves Raguin, 1912-1998）、雷煥章等耶穌會士所創立。其名「利氏」乃為紀念四百多年前赴中國傳教的開拓者利瑪竇（Matteo Ricci, 1552-1610）。在初期，學社致力於探索中國文化、宗教與社會，在國際漢學領域占有一席之地，並從中發展出辭典編纂的使命。歷經五十餘年的努力，利氏學社出版了全世界規模最大的《利氏漢法辭典》（Le Grand Ricci）及其他多種雙語及專門辭典。 官方網站 http://www.riccibase.com/
- PIFS and Taiwan/Republic of China sign scholarship MoU
- Pacific face global criminal activity
- EU and SPC to cooperate on deep-sea minerals project
- University of the South Pacific - International Conference on Future Challenges, Ancient Solutions (29 Nov-03Dec 2010)
- Solomon islands elections
- Tribute to Solomon Islands women
- Putting an island in touch with the world
- Australia sways Taipei approach to S Pacific
- PIF: Climate change top issue for Pacific leaders, awaiting funding boost
- AUT sets sights high for 100 Pasifika PhDs